March 7, 2024

I've been busy! New Dorybird website updates and offerings!

(This is my cozy afternoon recently)

Hi there! It's been a little while, because I've been working on a little of this, and a little of that. The big thing I did was to update my website! So if you click on over to Dorybird.com, you'll find A LOT of new photos, info (my art process! And more!), and . . .

. . . I'm offering a new print size!


Say hello to 5x7's! These cuties are in addition to my 8x10's. Both are exquisitely made by my printer (better than I could print!), and the difference is, I send the 5x7s from my house. So, I'm able to sign them! And send them out in eco mailers with high recycled content! Yay!

I'm also thinking of offering a matted option for 5x7s -- the print is mounted in a white mat (bringing it to 8x10 size), with backing board, all packed up nicely. Would anyone be interested in that? Let me know!

I don't really have time to write more news right now, although I do want to post a recipe soon, and tell you about a new project after next week!

Take care everybody! Please do visit my site and tell me what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment