February 15, 2024

I made two "envelope" style pouches with hang tags and snaps!

I mentioned that I made some pennants as a birthday gift, and as I looked at the folded and tied flags, I decided to also whip up a little pouch to put them in, as wrapping paper!

Ta-da!

Then as I was assembling all kinds of fabric combos and trying to choose, I decided to also make a bag as another birthday gift (for K's daughter) and also two new bags for the Dorybird shop! :D

the lighting is exceptionally weird in this photo

More pics this way>>>
I've made this bag before, based on an old free long-gone pattern that I had modified -- and all I have left is my taped up printout! I decided to add a hang tag so she can clip it places if she wants to. :)

Here is the bunting bundle peeking out of the pouch.

Cute, eh? I like how it gets all puffy like a pillow with stuff in it.

And here is the other pouch, using this amazing mermaid print from Alison Glass!

This is the back. You can see the inner print in the photo up top.

These were quick and fun to make! The two shop bags are more like purses because I tried adding a shoulder strap. So they're like mini messenger bags or little crossbody bags. I want to add to this design a little bit, and maybe create a pattern, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment