April 17, 2023

Koalabirds are here!

After working on it for over a year, I'm happy to announce the release of my new book:

Koalabirds and the Butterfly Birthday!

You can get a copy on Amazon right now, and in a few weeks I will also have limited signed copies to send to you!

In this cute story, Cloud the Koalabird is excited to celebrate her birthday! She's captivated by a rainbow butterfly she saw in the meadow and hopes it will visit her birthday party. There is a parallel storyline in pictures where her mom is making something for her!

This story is special to me because my daughter Claire made up Koalabirds awhile back and I promised I'd write this book for her. The mom's story is semi-autobiographical ;) so it was just as important to me in this book!

Check out the FULL wraparound cover!

There will be more Koalabirds to come . . . after I write more about Toasty and Snowy!

No comments:

Post a Comment